Friday, April 15, 2011

Great Deal on select Kellogg's Cereals this Saturday!

Happy Friday everybody!

I hope you've all had a GREAT week!  Many of us are gearing up for Spring Break in our area!  I cannot wait!  I'm taking Hailey to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Just wanted to let you know about a great deal I've discovered at Harris Teeter for Saturday ONLY.

Select Kellogg's Cereals for $0.75/box.



e-VIC Member price on Saturday Only is 4/$5 ($1.25 ea)










Then you stack the coupon from Red Plum 4/10 (last weekend),
for $1.50 off 3 boxes.









That brings your total to $0.75/box when you buy 3 boxes.












Ok, so these aren't exactly health-food cereals.  I don't serve these for breakfast, but I do like to use them as "treats" or "dessert".  The Froot Loops are also great for DONATING to your kid's preschool, as that is the colorful cereal teachers use for many arts and crafts projects!




OH, and the deal also includes one of my all time favorites..................................................
The coupon only applies to the first three cereals, but the DEAL at Harris Teeter also includes Rice Crispies!

Yum!  Let's go make so me Rice Crispy Treats! 

Oh, speaking of which, I saw the cutest idea for Rice Crispy Treats the other day.  You can make them in muffin/cupcake tins, make a little indent in the tops, and top with 3 jelly beans to make it look like a bird's nest!  Too cute!


This also looks like fun!!!


Have a great weekend!

xoxo
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment