Monday, February 14, 2011

Today is Heather's Happy Day!!!



...but it's not what you think...

Today is a  Happy Day for Heather because I just received the great news that I have been selected by
Coupon Divas to write their weekly Coupon Match-Ups for Harris Teeter Grocery Stores!
Match-Ups by Heather!!!

If you don't yet know what a "Coupon Match-Up" is, you're in the right place!

Coupon Match-Ups are possible combinations of a store's sale price with a currently available manufacturer coupon, resulting in the lowest possible price

It takes a LOT of time to research all of the available store sale prices, for every major store, every week!  Wonderful websites such as Coupon Divas (my fave) have become invaluable resources for coupon junkies to find out the latest Match-Ups.  They hire people like me, who are passionate about couponing, to scan the new sales each week, and submit the best of the best deals!  They then publish those deals on their website, making it easy for us all to save big with coupons, in less time!

Each week I will post a link here on CouponZoo to the Coupon Divas Website so that you can read my Harris Teeter Match-Ups, and many more! 

Happy Savings, Happy Shopping, oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!
xoxo
-Heather


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your matchups! Sounds like we live near each other - I'm also in 28226

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Thanks so much for you comment! How did you find my blog? I'm so excited you took the time to write! Thanks a bunch! -Heather

    ReplyDelete